This issue of IOTA Book was published on 8 October, 2019. As always, it gathers the most interesting topics and speakers who presented on the 23rd General Assembly of IOTA in July.
In 2019 the theme of the General Assembly was HR transformation in tax administrations. Are HR departments in tax administrations prepared for the future challenges?
Find out more and read about:
- Trends in HR management of tax administrations
- How to become an attractive employer
- Evaluation of tax officials and the new role of HR
- Closing the knowledge & skill gaps
- What is required to be a leader of a tax administration?
- Prepare for the tax official of tomorrow
The 15 authors of the publication are speakers who presented at the IOTA General Assembly in 2019:
- senior managers from IOTA member tax administrations
- IOTA international partners such as DG TAXUD (European Commission) and
- representatives of the business community: Canon Institute for Global Studies, McKinsey & Company and Quintessence Consulting