Would you like to Gain the skills to create a course in just two weeks?
Great! Welcome to my new course:
Start a Course creation business for NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
This course is specifically designed for those people who don’t speak the English language very well but want to create a course in the English language so it becomes available globally.
COURSE CONTENT (Lectures):
1. COURSE PITCH
2. COURSE INTRODUCTION
THE MINDSET PHASE:
3. Why the education industry?
4. WHY THIS COURSE?
5. WHY NOW?
6. WHY DID I START AS AN ONLINE TEACHER?
7. WHY YOU SHOULD DO IT?
8. LET ME SHARE MY STORY
9. MY STORY NO 2
10. TEACHING WHAT YOU KNOW…
11. WHY DIGITAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA?
THE TRANSFORMATION PHASE:
12. YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU CAN BUILD
13. 3 STAGES OF MENTAL TRANSFORMATION
14. WILL THIS BE EASY FOR YOU?
15. WHAT ARE THE WAYS TO BECOME A LEADER?
16. DON’T MAKE THESE MISTAKES
17. 3 TYPES OF BELIEFS EVERY ENTREPRENEUR HAS
18. WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT? WHAT ARE YOUR SKILLS?
19. IDENTIFY YOUR IDEAL STUDENT
21. 3 important questions that will help you find your topic + Homework
22. WHAT WILL YOU TEACH?
23. ACTION POINTS AND HOMEWORK
THE SKILLSET PHASE:
24. How to serve others?
25. Types of online courses
26. Recommended pricing range
27. From no idea to publishing your course
28. Creating the Framework
29. All good courses start with a story - STORYTELLING
30. Creating a Script for a Course Introduction lesson
31. Creating the script for your online course
32. Course Accessibility
33. Short break – What have we done so far?
34. Let’s prepare for Recording time
35. Recording time
36. Post-production and editing
37. Use a Teleprompter
38. Your Turn to Be On Camera
39. Publishing the course on the Marketplace
40. Steps before selling your course
41. Selling your course
42. Final tips and tricks
43. Final words