Software development teams are focused on delivering pieces of a product. The last thing most of them want to do is be in meetings. One thing that's going to take them away from doing that is being in a meeting. So what scrum does really well is provide the minimum set of meetings necessary.
All events are timed boxed events that are such that every event has a maximum duration depenting on sprint duration:
FREE SCRUM COURSE: Full Course: Learn How Scrum Works in 30 Minutes
- Download NEW Scrum Guide 2020.
- An excellent example of what to do and what not to do in a Daily Scrum
- Difference between Agile and Waterfall model
- Vodič za Scrum - Pravila igre za polaganje ispita
- FBI Sentinel Project - Normal argument is Waterfall or Agile
- Šta je to Product Owner i koja je njegova odgovornost?